CA, CFA, CMA, MBA, MCOM/BCOM
Work from Office
Any Post Graduation
- Work on & analyze spreadsheets and consolidation of companies data
- Extract persona and company information using different tools based on defined criteria
- Track, analyze and report the data collection campaigns
- Analyses, and interprets financial information of Different company’s financials within defined parameters.
- First cut evaluation of various M&A opportunities
- Develop financial models to analyze deals and present the key parameters and broad range of variable and KPIs.
- Calculate valuations of the companies through different methods.
- Understanding key commercial, strategic, and financial strengths and weaknesses of portfolio companies to identify key investment rationales.
- Preparing PowerPoint Presentations for internal and external meetings. Design and create error-free, presentations in PowerPoint, Word, and Excel for internal and excel use.
- Preparing of key documentation including Pitch Decks, Information Memorandums, LOI, Management Presentations through PowerPoint etc.
- Assist in Due Diligence process management and regulatory compliances.
- Review of LOI, term sheets, definitive agreements
- Contribute to ad-hoc requirements in risk management, forecast, and continually automate/streamline processes to improve business efficiency.
- 4-5 years total experience in Finance/ 1-2 years of work experience in Investment Banking Industry.
- Previous quantitative and qualitative research experience is a plus
- Relevant PG degree in Accounting, Finance, CA Inter or equivalent with subjects of similar technical nature
- Advanced skills in Excel and PowerPoint
- Understanding of Financial Statement of Business. Cash Flows, P&L and Balance Sheet
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, Adaptability, multitasking
Finance Projections, Financial Statement Analysis, Investment Banking, M&A, Excel, PowerPoint, Excellent Communication, Tracking of Financial KPIs.