Assistant Manager Finance
Qualified Professional - Experienced
Work from Office
CA - Qualified, ACCA, CIMA
• Supporting the quarterly reporting process to ensure the appropriate level of information is captured to comply with all external and internal reporting requirements.
• Assisting with design and implementation of new financial control and reporting process which meets the relevant requirements of the standard.
• Supporting the migration of the loan book to the new system and the impairment calculations and testing of the system
• The role holder will support the UAT testing of new systems (general ledger & upstream) for the changes arising on accounting change.
• Qualified Accountant – ACA, CIMA, ACCA
• Strong academic background – 1st /2nd class honours, minimum bachelor degree from a reputable institution
• Post qualification experience
• Experience in a month-end or quarter-end focused reporting role
• Knowledge and understanding of the key accounting principles under IFRS
• Strong excel skills
• Experience of having worked in a Group reporting role focused on external reporting
• Previous experience with having used either SAP or Hyperion
• Good analysis and problem solving skills
• Strong control awareness.
• Good stakeholder engagement skills and understanding & executing their requirements / expectations
• Enthusiastic, motivated, self-starter, pro-active and a team player
• Strong interpersonal skills and excellent communicator
• Willingness and ability to take ownership of issues and manage through to a successful resolution
• Eye for detail and exception track record in managing and resolving conflict situations
• Required to provide detailed analysis and information on complex queries/problems and communicate to stakeholders on proposed solutions and recommendations
• Minimal supervisory oversight and able to perform duties with minimal or no guidance
• Assertiveness, tenacious and control focused
Where will you be working:- Noida