Qualified Professional - Experienced
Work from Office
Post Graduation Not Required
• Resolve process exceptions in interface/live area for various revenue accounting processes such as sales, flown and interline process in compliance of standard operating procedures and agreed airline specific solutions for the allocated function.
• Accurately and carefully follows process/procedures for completing work, Ensures a high-quality output of work (resulting in minimal acceptable/zero errors), be attentive to all details and aspects of a job or process to ensure a complete, high quality output
• Support the team for any inconsistencies and make efforts to enhance the processes to overcome the exceptions through training, update of internal reference documents, knowledge sharing sessions, etc.
• Facilitate the internal and external auditors by handling their queries and requirements in appropriate manner and ensure that standard practices are followed for quality audit standards such as ISO and SSAE16 in managed service team
Note: This generic role profile provides a list of the main tasks that cover the broad range of duties and responsibilities performed at this level. An employee may not be undertaking all of these at any one time.
• Minimum qualification Graduate or equivalent in Commerce and Finance relevant field
• IATA Foundation or equivalent is preferred
• Minimum 1-3 years’ work experience in Revenue Accounting
• Experience of IATA fare construction, ticketing and fare quote systems like Galileo, Worldspan etc.
• Basic computer skills including MS word, Excel.
• Knowledge of IATA fare construction rules will be advantage
• Ability to effectively communicate both verbally and in writing up to the supervisory level