Qualified Professional - Experienced
Work from Office
CFA, CA - Qualified
- Corporate Finance (CF) Associates play a team member role on BCN cases, at times leading simple cases independently and at times driving the analysis on more complicated cases with significant direction from a Project Leader/ Manager/ Senior Manager
- CF Associates may manage 1-3 Analysts and take responsibility for sharing appropriate information across work streams. Associates provide feedback and coach Analysts on task execution and role. The expectation is to eventually provide significant direction and support to resolve complex issues and effectively manage client and team meetings.
- CF Associates are responsible for executing and at times driving the team’s overall answer, final materials, client communication, work planning, and team management on capital markets/corporate finance related projects
- CF Associates are expected to produce high quality, client-ready research and analysis, understanding implications and generating strong business insights
- Ability to think through the impact of any change in one financial metric across financial statements, and impact to valuation. Ability to make sense of financial data, such as reasons for high or low growth, margins, returns, multiples, leverage and accompanying competitive dynamics
- Communicate data, knowledge and insight to the entire team. Generate and screen realistic solutions based on sound reality checks and recommend actionable solutions
- Effectively structure communication of insights from own work stream. Deliver clear and professional presentations to the team/team leaders/managers
- Consistently seek and provide meaningful and actionable feedback in all interactions; recognize different skills and development needs in oneself and work towards it
- Assist on Office Management roles (e.g. recruiting, marketing, training, etc.)
- CA / CFA with 12-48 months of relevant experience.
- Exposure to Tableau/Alteryx is an added advantage