CA, CMA, MBA, MCOM/BCOM
Qualified Professional - Experienced
Work from Office
ICWA (CMA), CA - IPCC / IPC, CA - Final Candidate, MBA/PGDM, CIMA
- Keeping track of the incoming requests for product costing
- Creation & Updating of product master data relevant to product costing
- New Product cost calculations for Manufacturing Plants in SAP
- New Product cost calculations for commercial, Copack Plants in SAP
- Additive cost calculations at SKU level
- Perform cost validations and analysis
- Updating the purchase and selling conditions
- Intercompany price list preparation and publishing
- New product costing related issue handling and resolution collaborating with Business stakeholders
- Cost variance analysis
- Following and updating Standard Operating Business Process
- Perform assigned activities as per SLAs
- Make continuous improvements in the process.
- Commerce Graduate along with CA (Inter or Final)/ICWA (Inter or Final)/CIMA (partial/full)/MBA Finance with 1-2 Years (minimum one year of Product Costing).
- SAP FICO experience is must. Understanding of working on Large data and collaborative google sheets.