Qualified Professional - Fresher
Work from Office
- Managing extensive database of PG information to support the creation of PG Reports for our most important global counterpart/ business.
- Structure complex business data and conduct primary analysis to uncover insights, identify and validate value creation opportunities
- Identify material gaps in business data and suggest solutions to resolve absent, inconsistent or inaccurate data; including manually aggregate and clean data to support the reporting process
- Assisting to create an infrastructure where our existing data collection procedures and reporting timeframes are fully leveraged and integrated into the existing reporting process
- Clear presentation of reports via spreadsheets, PDFs / PowerPoint presentations etc.
- Complete ad hoc and special projects in timed manner to support the function
- Ability to communicate strongly and influence without authority
- Exceptional analytical, organizational, and communication skills
- High accuracy and attention to detail
- Having Continuous improvement mindset
- Flexibility and good team player
- Graduate (B.Com)/MBA-Finance with good analytical skills, Accounting, Finance or related field preferred
- 2-4 yrs. experience in the industry and Finance/Reporting area
- Higher level of Microsoft Excel proficiency, including creating pivot tables for reporting purposes and completing V-lookups.
- Mandatory: MS Office tools, DB Tools (MS Access etc.)
- Good to have Accounting background
- Open for evening shifts – : 3.30 PM to 1 AM