Associate, Financial ReportingDrip Capital
- 3 Months ago
- Mumbai (All Areas)
- Full Time
Financial Reporting & Consolidation
Qualified Professional - Experienced
Work from Office
CA - IPCC / IPC, CA - Qualified
- Preparing financial statements of all business lines and preparing the consolidated financial statements of the group entities and the SPVs (US & Mexico)
- Ensure compliance with the US GAAP principles
- Accurately prepare complex accruals, journal entries, balance sheets, and profit & loss reconciliations as a part of the monthly, quarterly, and annual close process.
- Reconciling account balances and bank statements, maintaining the general ledger, and preparing the month-end close procedures
- Ensure accuracy and effectiveness in all our accounting tasks
- Analyze financial information and summarize the financial status
- Prepare schedules and documentation for external audits and various ad-hoc special projects.
- CA / Inter CA with minimum experience of 2 years in preparing the financial statements, FP&A and US GAAP.