Qualified Professional - Experienced
Work from Office
CA - Qualified
· Financial reporting for UK entities
· Preperation, Review and Audit management of IFRS accounts for UK reg and unreg entities
· Perform detailed analysis of the balance sheet and P&L variances.
· Liaise with various internal stakeholders and external auditors
· XBRL tagging for HMRC submissions
· Review quarterly financials
· Variance analysis, Goig concern analysis, Expenses review
· Provide analytical summary to LEC, Flash & Business commentary, Follow up any queries raised by LEC
· Audit planning and audit cost management
· Technical accounting memos
· Presentation of accounts in Board meeting
· working on Legal entity strategy, liquidation accounts etc.
· Automation projects
· Chartered Accountant with 3-6 years experience preferably with financial services industry and experience of Internal accounting standards e.g. USGAAP, IFRS etc.
· Strong team player with good people management skills
· Excellent communication and organizational skills including good judgment and decision making abilities
· Excellent interpersonal skills necessary to work effectively with a variety of individuals, departments and organizations
· Strong control mindset
· Self starter with ability to take initiative and constantly challenge the process
· Ability to multi-task complex requirements under considerable time pressure, whilst maintaining a high degree of accuracy and quality
· Enthusiastic, with a positive can do attitude
· Strong PC skills including MS Excel, MS Word, MS Access.
· Investment Banking product knowledge including derivatives, equities and debt securities would be an advantage
· Knowledge of GL platforms used in J.P. Morgan Chase would be an advantage