Qualified Professional - Experienced
Work from Office
CA - Qualified
Systems, Risk Management & Compliance
- Build, improve and operate controls between accounting and finance operations
- Lead all inter company and inter department control related projects by interlocking seamlessly with individual functions both within and outside the country
- Lead all statutory and internal audits, tax audits including consolidations.
- Support all internal functions like treasury and planning to build sufficient operational controls.
- Keep oversight and continuously improve core ERP functions like P2P, R2R & O2C
- Build processes that enable financial risk assessment and call them out to the leadership team in a framework.
- Develop a hawkeye on accounting function by acting as independent member outside of operations
- Suggest and implement regular improvements with IND As and GAAP as applicable
- Produce periodic financial reports in accordance with accepted accounting standards.
- Build and run periodic control accounts & operational reconciliations
- Own the accounting software (ERP) in its completeness by tying businesses across the organization together.
- Build on existing ERP to make it the core decision making tool across subsidiaries and enable manage large scale
- Enable systems for easier decision makings, support timely and periodical reconciliations
- Bring all tools and softwares together in line with core ERP
Qualification & Experience:
- Chartered Accountant (6-9 yrs) post-qualification experience.
- Start up experience will be preferred.
- Extensive working knowledge on ERP systems, preferably possess experience in its implementation
- Work experience in Big5 audit firms or has led a minimum 3 years of audit under them.
- Highly proficient in the use of modern accounting tools.
- Very thorough knowledge in IND AS / GAAP
- Hands on experience of working with internal/external tech teams preferred
- Fast learner with enough experience to plan/build and execute processes and and build systems for long term sustainability, viability and profits
- Reasonable commercial acumen & strong work ethics
- Ability to work with multiple teams and stakeholders