Qualified Professional - Experienced
Work from Office
Any Post Graduation
- This hands-on analytics role will be responsible for supervising Uber's Risk platform capabilities and developing new strategies to keep the fraudsters off Uber by identifying patterns using data analysis and visualization
- You will serve as the subject matter authority on analytics/data-driven solutions that mitigate the risk of financial losses while also maintaining a positive user experience and enabling Uber to continue making big bold bets.
- You will develop a solid understanding of key Uber systems and tools to optimally review and analyze emerging trends and provide recommendations for mitigating emerging fraud vectors.
- Communicate optimally with cross-functional teams across subject areas such as product, engineering, data science with a focus on Risk/Fraud mitigation.
- Experience with data analytics/data science 0-3 Years experience Coursework or projects in data science and analytics BS or degree in other quantitative fields
- Relevant BS in quantitative fields like Statistics, Operations Research, Computer Science, Mathematics, and/or Economics