CA, CFA, MBA
Qualified Professional - Experienced
Work from Office
CFA, CA - Qualified, CPA, MBA/PGDM
- Liaising effectively with global colleagues and stakeholders (MDs/Directors/VPs) from the London office (and other European offices as needed) and be a go-to person for engagements and team related matters.
- Performing multiple complex valuation engagements on a wide range of illiquid investments broadly distributed across industries and geographies while using accepted and relevant approaches and theory
- Managing valuation analysis, including determining appropriate valuation methodology and building and reviewing financial models
- Demonstrating ability of a best-in-class understanding of the client’s business model and strategy, as well as the industry challenges
- Overseeing engagements from day-to-day interaction with the client through to staffing and managing the resources and work plan through to timely completion
- Building client relationships and acting as a direct contact with current and prospective clients
- Providing mentoring and support to the junior team. Providing on-the job/classroom technical trainings and guiding team members in their day-to-day work requests.
- Supporting practice development and business development
- Assisting in growing the team and taking active part in the recruitment process including screening of CVs, conducting interviews, liaising with HR team and finalization in coordination with senior management.
- Mentoring, developing and guiding analysts/consultants and be responsible for their growth, performance and career development.
- Sharing key takeaways / updates and maintain seamless communication with the global and local leadership teams.
- Coordinating, staffing, reviewing and guiding resources on various engagement tasks received from the global counterparts on a consistent basis.
- The ideal candidate will have a Master's degree in Finance, Accounting or Economics or an MBA from an accredited college/university
- CA, CFA and/or CPA professional designations a plus and preferable
- 7-9 years of valuations and financial advisory experience (building and reviewing valuation models and other financial models including: DCF, comparable company, stock option, and intangible asset models).
- In-depth technical knowledge in corporate finance, valuation methods and accounting.
- Experience of working with investment firms, end clients, PV/VC firms including infrastructure funds etc.” would be preferred.
- Outstanding technical knowledge of valuation techniques and ability to step back from the engagement results and meet any challenges of the client engagements.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, ability to prioritize tasks and manage multiple assignments.
- Highly proficient in written and verbal communication.
- Outstanding leadership experience including managing and developing client relationships, as well as identifying and pursuing new business opportunities.
- Sense of responsibility and professional behaviour promoting teamwork and excellence in client service
- Ability to work with staff at all levels of the organization
- Demonstrated strong personal integrity, commitment to obtaining outstanding results and positive attitude towards work
- Knowledge of software packages including MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint and key data sources such as Bloomberg, Capital IQ etc.
Location:- Mumbai, India; New Delhi, India