Credit Risk Management
BFSI (Credit & Risk)
Qualified Professional - Experienced
Work from Office
- Lead a team of high caliber credit risk modelers in delivering various projects such as PD, LGD, EAD, IFRS 9, stress testing, loan life-cycle models, and other Basel (or other regulations) related analyses
- Lead project streams, take ownership for deliverables associated with client engagements and provide direction to juniors in developing models, documentation, and presentations
- Create confidence with clients and demonstrate subject matter expertise and a commitment to excellence to all current and prospective clients
- Work closely with client engagement team and sales team, including developing and presenting pre-sales materials and client proposals
- Demonstrate thought leadership and show initiative and creativity in designing solutions for unique client challenges
- Understand the applicable regulations and incorporate them in the projects
- Mentor and train junior team members
- Hire suitable team members keeping tactical and strategic needs in mind.
- FRM, CFA and CQF are a plus.
- 7 - 10 years of relevant experience.
- SAS/SQL, MS Office (Excel, Access, PowerPoint), VBA, Python, R, Matlab
Location:- Bangalore, Gurgaon