Qualified Professional - Experienced
Work from Office
- Reviewing and setting up customer contracts into billing system, ensuring accurate monthly recurring billing and credit operation.
- The analyst will be responsible for review of time and material billing, professional service billing, labor rates, milestone billing CA will also be responsible for assisting CSR team with customer billing queries.
- Extensive experience in License & Support and professional service Invoicing
- Exposure in client terminations
- Ability to meet all targets as per month close calendar to ensure the billing completed timely
- Ability to process credit memo requests from business units as per established workflow and approval limits.
- Detailed knowledge of Contracts and concepts like Credit Notes, Re-bill, Revenue recognition time and material billing, milestone billing
- Strong Accounting Knowledge – Billing operations, Accounts Receivable, Revenue Accounting
- Good Communication Skills – Written and Verbal
- Strong desktop computing skills – PowerPoint, Visio and Excel
- Ability to understand and resolve queries from business units and collections
- Ability to co-relate figures, do analysis, and make relevant comments
- Basic knowledge of reserve provisions and revenue accounting
- Graduate/Post Graduate in Finance/Commerce
- 4-5 years’ experience in billing operations
- A good team player
- Experience of working with global/other teams
- Detail oriented and regard for timeliness
- High regard for deadlines and deliverables
- Owning the work assigned to ensure it completeness without compromising timeliness or accuracy.