CA, CFA, CMA, MCOM/BCOM
Accountant / Accounts Executive
Work from Office
Any Post Graduation
The Role: Billing Specialist
The Location: Ahmedabad, India
The Grade : 7
The Team / The Business: The Associate will be collaborating with a global team to provide world class support to clients of S&P Dow Jones Indices. As an Associate, Order Management (Billing Specialist), you will be responsible for processing new customer contracts/subscriptions, renewal contracts/subscriptions and revisions on existing contracts/subscriptions for proper terms, contract pricing, invoicing and correct sales policies. You will also process all customer contact revisions as requested by Sales and Finance, including all escalations to Sales, Finance, Client Services or Credit & Collections via telephone or written communication via SFDC. This position is also responsible for ensuring accurate recording of billing for S&P Dow Jones Indices (SPDJI). You are also expected to assist in troubleshooting all internal/external customer queries on invoices.
The Impact: You will be able to contribute to the team and company in a meaningful way. You will be integrated into a group with high expectations and can expect to have a meaningful impact to whole S&P Organization.
What's in it for you:
- This will be a pioneer team for the S&P Dow Jones Indices in India
- Very good opportunity for career growth and very good working environment
- Responsible for ensuring all Sales Orders are accurately following SPDJI Sales Guidelines
- Completes Invoicing in home based system PIMS – (Product Information Management System
- Through review and processing of AUM (Assets Under Management) within macro built templates
- Process renewals per SPDJI policies and provide clear communication to Sales/Finance Team
- Understanding of basis points and an Index held within S&P Dow Jones
- Follow up with clients for quarterly reporting of Assets Under Management
- Communicate across departments to ensure on time invoicing and accurate billing
- Generate and provide metrics requested by SPDJI
- Ability to work independently and confidently respond to sales/finance
- Generate and manage ongoing spreadsheets/templates for the lifecycle of an agreement between AUM and SPDJI
- Responsible for accurate calculations of reporting provided by clients via sales agreements
- Ability to review agreements/contracts and have a full understanding of processes required to successfully invoice clients
- Due to work shifts, follow natural alignment to regional Sales Teams & create a good working relationship w Sales Teams, finance & corporate
- Maintain flexibility and clear line of communication to/from management
- Understand when to question and escalate to avoid inaccuracy
- Work across SPDJI organization to resolve any client issues in a timely manner regarding invoicing
- Responsible for adhering to all audit requirements throughout year
- All work is accepted via Cases in SFDC, document all communication around orders via SFDC
- Complete various assignments as required and/or assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in any field (Finance/Accounting-related course is preferred but not required)
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- 1 – 2 years of related work experience or related degree.
- Customer service experience or working in fast paced environment with Sales Organization
- Work overtime as needed during the month end close.
- Flexible schedule to meet important deadlines.
- Occasional travel may be required
- Occasional work on Manila Holidays may be required
- Intermediate knowledge in Excel is highly preferred.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to prioritize.
- Integrity, honesty, positive attitude, strong attention to details, and a desire to learn independently are all essential.
- Must be willing to work in shifting schedule (Night Shift is the primary shift.)
S&P Global delivers essential intelligence that powers decision making. We provide the world’s leading organizations with the right data, connected technologies and expertise they need to move ahead. As part of our team, you’ll help solve complex challenges that equip businesses, governments and individuals with the knowledge to adapt to a changing economic landscape.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
S&P Global is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race/ethnicity, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, military veteran status, unemployment status, or any other status protected by law. Only electronic job submissions will be considered for employment
Equal Opportunity Employer
S&P Global is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race/ethnicity, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, military veteran status, unemployment status, or any other status protected by law. Only electronic job submissions will be considered for employment.
If you need an accommodation during the application process due to a disability, please send an email to: EEO.Compliance@spglobal.com and your request will be forwarded to the appropriate person.
US Candidates Only: The EEO is the Law Poster http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf describes discrimination protections under federal law.
----------------------------------------------------------- 203 - Entry Professional (EEO Job Group) (inactive), 20 - Professional (EEO-2 Job Categories-United States of America), FINANC203 - Entry Professional (EEO Job Group)
Job ID: 273581
Posted On: 2022-06-27
Location: Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India