CA, CFA, CMA, MCOM/BCOM, CS
Audit & Control
Work from Office
Any Post Graduation
- Ensure TAT of Branch processing (Scrutiny/PID/Receipting/Issuance etc.)
- Ensuring smooth processing at branch level by distributing load with in Team.
- Communicating the rejected proposals to Sales team for clearance.
- Daily proposal inward report.
- Responsible for driving all initiatives on e-Policy.
- PDA reconciliation.s
- Training & inductions.
- Co-ordinating Audits.
- Handling refund processing.
- Cover note Management.
- HO Requirement and Mail Reverts.
- Walk-in register maintenance.
- Deficiency Follow-up.
- QC and POZ Daily.
- Portal Issues Coordination.
- System Slowness Tracking.
- Agri Policy Servicing.
- Rights Management.
Industry Understanding & Competitive Awareness; MIS Support; Backoffice Support
- Web ID creation.
Graduate/ Post Graduate
1.Good communication skills. 2.Flexible & adaptable to change. 3.Well versed with MS Office. 4.Should have good analytical and problem-solving skills. 5.Should be aware of the Local language.
Years Of Exp
1 to 4 Years
Branch Operations and Service Manager