CA, CFA, CMA, MCOM/BCOM
Accountant / Accounts Executive
Work from Office
Any Post Graduation
INDIA - Bangalore
Job Description and Requirements
This opportunity sits within the Center of Excellence’s Transformation Team, that is focused on reshaping future of Finance at Synopsys, driving strategy, process, system, structural and behavioral change across the finance function. The Business Transformation Manager role will be working with Corporate Financial Director, partnering with finance leadership globally to drive delivery and capability excellence through the design, development and/or delivery of a solution, service, or capability.
We are looking for a proven change leader excited to usher new era of Digital Finance at Synopsys. The ideal candidate should be a good problem-solver with a keen ability to diagnose finance function needs, deal with ambiguity, identify where we are and where we want to be, develop a blueprint / roadmap, and execute.
The Business Transformation Manager will be leading end-to-end project lifecycle to improve organizational effectiveness on our Journey to Intelligent Operations i.e. assessment, design and implementation. Partner with an extended team to provide process, tools, methods, business transformation practices and training across the organization. Responsible for creating deliverables according to established core procedures, processes, measurements and methodologies.
The Business Transformation Manager will be working on project that may emanate from Asia, Europe and US finance teams hence flexible to collaborate with different time zones.
- Identify opportunities for finance transformation, operational efficiencies and enable new business models
- Maintain an understanding of leading practices and innovations which are happening across finance processes, analytics, the CFO ecosystem, and broader marketplace
- Implementing finance, accounting, planning, forecasting or reporting solutions
- Partner with finance process owners to implement leading processes to improve operational effectiveness, compliance and reporting, incorporating enablers for end to end finance processes (such as procure-to-pay, order-to-cash, record-to-report, acquire to retire) by assessing challenges/needs/gaps
- Design and conduct future state workshops, identify opportunities and recommend measurable improvements.
- Create and manage comprehensive process documentation (SIPOC, Process Flows, etc.) and oversee portfolio of projects to drive adoption and compliance
- Use data to provide insight and drive actions
- Partner with business leads to navigate complex issues and change management agenda
- Drive projects on implementing solutions in SAP environment and related products like SAC, Ariba, Fieldglass, etc. (a plus)
- Diagnose root causes and recommend end-to-end process improvements harnessing power of disruptive technologies such as RPA, AI/ML, NLP, Advanced Analytics to reinvent and accelerate processes (a plus)
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Business or related fields (required)
- 5-7 years of experience (preferably with Big 4) in advising on Finance Transformation, process improvements, financial planning redesign, service delivery model design and implementation (including Shared Services and COE) (required)
- A minimum of 4 years of Six Sigma and / or Lean experience. Experience verified and evidenced by risk, process and metric definition and analysis examples.
- Industry Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Certification.
- Proficient in Project Management tools, costing and modelling, business case development.
- Develop and support advanced analytics (incl. design of data collections plan)
- Understanding of finance technologies (process, planning analytics, core Financial, BI tools) and ERP technologies (SAP), Anaplan, Blackline, Robotic Process Automation (UIPath)
- Outstanding integrity, initiative, creativity, and passion
- Record of career progression with increasing levels of responsibility
- Experience in a fast changing, fast-paced environment
- Excellent teamwork, including the ability to interact with all organization levels
- Experience in independently leading projects and cross-functional stakeholders
- The role will be located at the Company’s office in Bangalore, India.
Business Process Analysis/Mgmt