CA, CMA, MBA, MCOM/BCOM, CS
Work from Office
Any Post Graduation
About The Role:
Chartered accountants are fully qualified accountants that take on a broad and important role. In a nutshell, they analyze and provide information about financial records, with focus areas including financial reporting, taxation, corporate finance, business recovery, and insolvency. They will also often be responsible for auditing accounts and giving financial advice that may be acted upon by the recipient to save money or increase profitability.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Managing budgets
- Undertaking financial audits
- Providing financial advice
- Liaising with clients, individuals, and businesses
- Advising on tax planning
- Maintaining accounting records and preparing accounts information
- Counseling clients on areas of financial improvement
- Liaising with auditors (internal or external)
- Producing reports and recommendations following the audits
- Preparing financial statements and monthly and annual accounts
- Negotiating terms with suppliers
- Income tax return
- Bachelor's degree in commerce.
- Must complete degree of CA (Final).
- Must have experience of more than 3 years.
- Aware of the Indian government guidelines.