Finance - Other
Qualified Professional - Experienced
Work from Office
- Ensuring compliance of Companies Act, , 2013 and Rules/ Regulations made there-under across the group as also organizing and arranging for various statutory approvals required thereof.
- Planning, convening at regular intervals and finalizing the agenda and minutes of Board and various Committees of the Companies in the group.
- Maintenance of all statutory records and Registers as required under the provisions of Companies Act and other allied Rules and regulations.
- Can assist in meeting of Shareholders, Board of Directors, Committee meetings.
- Manage books of accounting
- Handling accounts payable and accounts receivables
- Qualified Company Secretary with 1- 2 years of experience
- Understanding of the provisions of Companies Act, 2013, Rules and other allied Rules and Regulations with a deep knowledge of corporate regulatory framework and company rules
- for a listed Company
- Well versed with Secretarial Compliances and Procedure.
- Comprehensive exposure in Corporate, Secretarial and Legal Compliances.
- Knowledge of accounts would be an added advantage as this person will be given additional responsibilities in Audits and Employee reimbursements.