CA, CFA, CMA, MCOM/BCOM, CS
Work from Office
Any Post Graduation
ZS is a professional services firm that works side by side with companies to help develop and deliver products that drive customer value and company results. From R&D to portfolio strategy, customer insights, marketing and sales strategy, operations and technology, we leverage our deep industry expertise and leading-edge analytics to create solutions that work in the real world. Our most valuable asset is our people—a fact that’s reflected in our values-driven organization in which new perspectives are integral and new ideas are celebrated. ZSers are passionately committed to helping companies and their customers thrive in industries ranging from healthcare and life sciences, to high-tech, financial services, travel and transportation, and beyond.
ZS’s India Capability & Expertise Center (CEC) houses more than 60% of ZS people across three offices in New Delhi, Pune and Bengaluru. Our teams work with colleagues across North America, Europe and East Asia to create and deliver real world solutions to the clients who drive our business. The CEC maintains standards of analytical, operational and technological excellence across our capability groups. Together, our collective knowledge enables each ZS team to deliver superior results to our clients.
- Assist in maturing the first line of defense function across IT by helping implement established requirements for monitoring IT controls across the organization;
- Assist with developing a process, risk, control framework with IT to map organizational controls;
- Track and verify adherence to information security polices procedures and requirements;
- Assist with analyzing findings from security monitoring systems. Review all current and existing vulnerabilities for active and acceptable remediation plans;
- Assist with preparing findings reports for review by various stakeholders which may include application owners, data owners and custodians, system administrators, other IT and business unit leadership and company level risk and audit committees;
- Verify that remediation plans are implemented per remediation plan. Proactively review and identify any potential gaps that may result in possible audit issues;
- Assist with reviewing vulnerability scan results to identify security risks and report on findings to appropriate stakeholders;
- Provide input to the creation and management of security risk scorecards based on risk levels assigned to ZS managed assets and personnel with access to sensitive information (e.g. in accordance with a data classification matrix);
- Provide input to compliance and audit team members in support of the development and maintenance of an appropriate internal audit program;
- Provide input to risk assessment processes for key enterprise and client facing systems;
- Incorporate feedback received from risk assessment processes, and internal and external audits to adjust and fine tune technology risk governance processes;
- Demonstrate and apply a thorough understanding of complex information systems. Use knowledge of the current IT environment and industry IT trends to help with the identification of potential issues and risks;
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders to ensure IT compliance related documentation is kept up to date with ZS’s compliance requirements, obligations and commitments, as needs evolve;
- Liaise with appropriate stakeholders including IT, Legal, HR, Finance and others, as needed, to ensure that evolving compliance requirements are incorporated into risk governance processes;
- Assist with managing GRC tools lifecycle including tool configuration needs with appropriate internal and external stakeholders;
- Provide input toward the development of appropriate information security training material and help with conducting training of impacted stakeholders, as needed;
- Assist with other technology risk governance related initiatives and special projects as assigned from time to time.
- Bachelors in any field with record of high academic achievement required;
- 4+ years of experience in risk management and technology compliance disciplines: audits, regulatory compliance, risk management, program management and change management within the security governance and risk management space, required;
- 1+ year of experience participating in IT audit engagement lifecycles (g. US SOX, US SOC1 & SOC2 audits) ISO 27001 audits, with senior personnel oversight. Lifecycle includes the planning, execution, communication, and reporting phases of an audit engagement;
- Some experience in identification and remediation of security threats and risks;
- Some experience maintaining aspects of risk and control registers, audit plans, findings and remediation recommendation registers;
- Experience with the use of collaboration tools (e.g. SharePoint Online or other GRC like tools) for reporting purposes is strongly preferred;
- Detailed knowledge of how operational controls are implemented to meet compliance needs;
- Broad understanding of information security policies and standards, and regulatory/framework compliance;
- Strong communication skills, interpersonal skills, and presentation skills that allow effective interactions/communications with executives, business partners across regional and/or functional lines including the cascade of knowledge to the operating level;
- Superior command over the English language, verbal and written; experience writing management and auditor level narratives and reports required;
- Corporate or consulting firm risk management and governance experience required. Big 4 IT assurance/public accounting firm experience, while not required, is strongly preferred;
- Experience documenting test results and narratives and also reviewing the work of others (e.g. junior staff) highly preferred;
- Excellent communication and organizational skills - preferably with international exposure;
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and as part of cross office teams (e.g. US, India);
- Ability and willingness to work hours which overlap with International time zones (e.g. US time zone);
- Ability and willingness to travel to other ZS offices, as needed, to assist with compliance and audit engagements;
- Certified or eagerness to become certified in IT audit/risk governance related certifications while working at ZS (e.g. CGEIT, CRISC, ISO27001 Lead Auditor).
Technical expectations include:
- Basic working knowledge of web based applications, operating systems and databases including Windows Active Directory, Linux, Microsoft SQL and Oracle;
- Proficient in MS Office productivity suite (e.g. Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, SharePoint). Advanced Excel Access database skills strongly preferred;
- Working knowledge of GRC tools; experience working with an industry recognized GRC tool highly preferred
- Working knowledge of various control frameworks including:
- COBIT - Control Objectives for Information and Related Technology
- ISO/IEC 27001:2013 - Code of Practice for Information Security Management
- NIST SP 800-53
- NIST CSF
- HIPAA/HITECH Security and Privacy Audit Protocol
- Shared Assessments Standard Information Gathering (SIG) framework
- Basic working knowledge of various laws directly or indirectly impacting data security and privacy requirements worldwide including:
- US SOx - Sarbanes Oxley Act
- US HIPAA/HITECH Act
- EU GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation
- US EU Privacy Shield
- India IT Act (data privacy provisions)
- India Companies Act
Candidates must possess or be able to obtain work authorization for their intended country of employment. An on-line application, including a full set of transcripts (official or unofficial), is required to be considered.
ZS offers a competitive compensation package with salary and bonus incentives, plus an attractive benefits package. ZS is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing equal employment and advancement opportunities without regard to any class protected by applicable law.
ZS is committed to providing and maintaining a safe workplace. Must have received or be willing to receive the COVID-19 vaccination by date of hire to be considered. Proof of vaccination will be required. Religious/Medical Exemptions can be requested on a limited basis upon hire.
NO AGENCY CALLS, PLEASE.