BFSI (Credit & Risk)
Qualified Professional - Experienced
Work from Office
Any Post Graduation
- Support the RCMs by conducting preliminary project compliance risk assessments using databases and internet searches to identify regional- and country-specific compliance issues and risks.
- Assist the RCMs in providing project risk mitigating actions based on pre-designed options.
- Work with RCMs to conduct compliance due diligence screenings on business associates and clients.
- Support RCMs in managing necessary engagement and actions within the organization to support implementation of the compliance programme.
- Support the RCMs in monitoring implementation of Compliance Policies, Procedures and controls in the respective region.
- Provide data monitoring and auditing support for the Global Compliance programme centre.
Qualifications:- Bachelor’s / Master’s degree with 1-3 years of experience.