CA, CFA, CMA, MCOM/BCOM, CS
Audit & Control
Work from Office
Any Post Graduation
- Sound knowledge of Cognos tool (including old versions).
- Knowledge on cognos licensing.
- Installation & configuration (Server Installation & Upgrade)
- Installation of Fix packs and Add-ons
- Automation of cognos tasks.
- Maintain git repository
- Set up a CI/CD pipeline
- Prepare required Cognos infra reports to help with automations
- Setup git, Jenkins & other devops tools
- Troubleshoot Cognos job issues
- Automate Cognos patch install
- Setup testing to test automation scripts developed
- Discussing and implementing Cognos Solutions with the vendor [Ex: IBM]
- Resolving Complex tickets and those escalated from Level 2
- Root cause analysis and resolution
- Proactive problem management
- Coordination with other support groups and vendors
- Upgrading the existing environment to the recommended Version
- Migration of existing packages and configurations to the new environment
- Creation and configuration of Cognos Projects and configurations files
- Scheduling Maintenance jobs
- Audit findings & actions
- Creating users, granting / revoking user and/or group privileges, resetting passwords
- Implementing Security standards
- Automation of Tasks
- Preparing and maintaining housekeeping and maintenance scripts
- Collecting Performance metrics
- Analysis of the Metrics collected
- Report Development and Scheduling Jobs
- Designing backup/restore policy in collaboration with application teams.
- Best Practice Documents
- Raising problem records with vendors and follow ups
- DR set up and testing
- Graduate (BA,BCA, BE or BTech)
- Certification on Cognos Analytics.
- Working knowledge of Linux/Unix and Windows environments.
- Shell, Python, Powershell script for automation.
- Have working knowledge of Devops tools like git, Jenkins, Ansible, Puppet