Regulatory Affairs Compliance
Qualified Professional - Experienced
Work from Office
CA - Qualified
- Ensure that Regulatory reporting to Fed is of high quality and meets applicable regulations
- Perform control functions of regulatory reporting while working closely and managing relationships with various data providers (RMD, Ops, PC, Credit etc.)
- Manage the regular preparation and submission of various Fed reports
- Provide variance analysis and prepare management reporting packs on monthly/quarterly basis
- Manage various ad-hoc requests from senior management, regulators and other team
- Data quality review and identify controls at data source.
Qualification:- Chartered Accountancy is Preferred with relevant experience.