Credit & Collections AnalystEaton
- 3 Months ago
- Pan India
- Full Time
BFSI (Credit & Risk)
Qualified Professional - Experienced
Work from Office
Post Graduation Not Required
- Collect past due accounts receivables of Industrial operations in the NA region
- The incumbent will also have to issue credit memos for Aerospace operations
- The incumbent will have to resolve disputes and meet internal as well as external customer expectations
- The incumbent will reduce credit risk, improve cash flow and resolve customer claims/disputes
- Manages standard portfolio of customers with regards to receivables, collections and order review and release. Willing to work in Night shift (06:00 pm to 03:00 am slot).
- Conducts collection calls, resolve billing issues, investigate returns & credit issues
- Liaises with plants/warehouses, salespersons, plant finance team, customer support team, project managers and others in the organization to resolve disputes/customer claims on unpaid invoices
- Negotiates customer disputes to resolution and documents root cause and highlights to appropriate levels
- Identifies patterns and gets to the root of issues causing delinquencies and leads resolution of identified issues to improve customer experience and ultimately department past due metrics
- Participates in process improvement projects
- Communicates effectively with external and internal stakeholders
- Understands the entire order to cash value stream and applies the knowledge to achieve results
- Documents new and existing processes. Updates documents as soon as improvements are made
- Markets, trains, counsels, advises, and communicates credit department policies and procedures to company personnel
- Provides customer service and develops relationships with internal/external customers and suppliers
- Maintains accurate credit & collection files. Maintain electronic collection notes for each customer account.
- Maintains accurate customer information for billing purposes in accounts receivable and ERP System.
- Abide by Audit requirements and Rules and Regulations as and when laid by the company, government regulators and agencies at all times
- Monitoring & liaising with the relevant teams for resolving Interface errors.
Qualification & Experience:- Bachelors Degree with 5+ years Business to Business Credit/Collection Experience.