CA, CFA, CMA, MBA, MCOM/BCOM, CS
Work from Office
Any Post Graduation
Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
Are you an enthusiastic technology professional? Are you excited about seeking an enriching career; working for one of finest financial institutions in the world? If so, you are the right person for this role. We’re seeking expert technology professionals to join our development team within Credit Risk IT. We are looking someone who can:
- perform L3 support for the Credit Risk platform; facing off to both the production support team and users
- provide high quality and timely solutions to resolve ongoing production incidents
- demonstrate an understanding of the key factors required when supporting a production instance
- ensure that solutions conform to the architectural and software development lifecycle standards
- take complete ownership of tasks escalated to yourself and managing them through to resolution
- demonstrate superior collaboration skills in working closely with other development, testing and implementation teams
- support the system improvement initiatives to improve the overall running of the production system
Your Career Comeback
We are open to applications from career returners. Find out more about our program on ubs.com/careercomeback.
You will be part of the Global Credit Risk IT team that is responsible for
- providing the systems needed by the Investment Bank, Wealth Management and Firmwide Risk to manage credit risk exposure of its global Front Office functions
- providing the systems that ensure Bank's compliance to various regulatory requirements
- minimum, Degree level qualification
- 10+ years of IT industry experience
- 6+ year of hands-on development experience using core Java and Oracle PL/SQL
- experience working in teams for development or support of high-performance, large-scale systems
- understanding of Core Java and database concepts
- knowledge of various platforms and technologies; Linux/Unix, EMS, Autosys, storage and networking
- experience in creating shell and python scripts
- experience with Cloud technologies; e.g Azure and/or AWS
- excellent troubleshooting, problem solving and root cause analysis skills
- excellent written and verbal communication skills and an ability to work as part of a global team
- knowledge about object oriented concepts and design
- good knowledge of the financial services domain – especially Credit Risk (added advantage)
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
How we hire
This role requires an assessment on application. Learn more about how we hire: www.ubs.com/global/en/careers/experienced-professionals.html
At UBS, we embrace flexible ways of working when the role permits. We offer different working arrangements like part-time, job-sharing and hybrid (office and home) working. Our purpose-led culture and global infrastructure help us connect, collaborate, and work together in agile ways to meet all our business needs.
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves. Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.