Qualified Professional - Experienced
Work from Office
- Responsible for ensuring data’s quality and fitness for purpose of the organization's data assets, including working with Tech teams for storing the metadata for those data assets
- Review integrity of data, both referential and historical.
- Measure and report to management on the progress of data quality improvement.
- Monitor compliance of information flows and data stores against data quality standards.
- Identify areas for data quality improvement and help to resolve data quality problems through the appropriate choice of error detection and correction, process control and improvement, or process design strategies.
- Work on creating new rules / processes to perform data profiling and analysis of data quality against data quality metrics.
- Work on data mining, data cleansing, data update, reconciliation, and data maintenance activities as per agreed SOP’s
- Work with the Global Middle Office (GMO) or other personnel in Moody's Information Technology (MIT) to make corrections and updates as needed to ensure accuracy of data.
- Actively participate as a member of a team, providing support to team members and fostering a team environment.
- Cross- train to perform other related business unit tasks
- Collaborate with internal business stakeholders to support updating / improving existing processes
- Participate in Agile scrum teams and contribute to project planning and work prioritization
Qualifications:- , MBA with 1-2 years of relevant work experience.
Skills:- Knowledge of SQL, MS Access, Alteryx, Power BI, Tableau will be preferred.