CFA, MBA, MCOM/BCOM
Data Analytics - Other
Qualified Professional - Experienced
Work from Office
• Analyzing and inputting Bank Financial Statements and other descriptive information in model / platform
• Statistical spreading of financial statements will include Income Statement, Balance Sheet and Cash Flow Statement from the annual/interim and regulatory statements of public and private banks across the globe;
o Knowledge of US GAAP, IFRS or other accounting standard is required
o Knowledge of multiple country reporting standards a plus
• Conducting detailed quality checks of own work, as well as others is required.
• Role will involve some manual spreading which is expected to be automated, requiring a highly detailed competency.
• Adhering to timeliness deadlines with quality output is a primary characteristic of the work
• Ability to work independently and in the team.
• It is the intent for the BankFocus team to reach 24/7 coverage and this role must be flexible to cover off hours and and/or weekend coverage as operational expansion continues
• BA or MBA (Accounting; Finance; or Finance concentration in Business, Banking or International Business disciplines) / CFA / CA / Commerce graduates from top tier colleges / institutes
• Work experience of 1-5 years including financial statement analysis and their use in excel models. Developing this database of banking spreads will require experience with and in-depth knowledge of financial statements
• Hands on experience spreading financials
• Knowledge of accounting/financial statements within the banking industry a plus
(recruiter should ask a few technical questions: amortization vs depreciation, etc)
• Experience working with integrations/conversions is a plus
• Superior attention to detail, analytical ability and problem solving skills
• Good knowledge of MS office (especially MS excel)