CA, CFA, CMA, MBA, MCOM/BCOM, CS
Work from Office
Any Post Graduation
J.P. Morgan is a leading global financial services firm, established over 200 years ago:
We are the leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small businesses, commercial banking, financial transaction processing, and asset management. We have assets of $2.5 trillion and operations worldwide. We operate in more than 100 markets. We have more than 243,000 employees globally.
Our wholesale businesses include J.P. Morgan's Asset Management, Commercial Banking and the Corporate & Investment Bank which provide products and services to corporations, governments, municipalities, non-profits, institutions, financial intermediaries and high-net worth individuals and families.
Our corporate functions support the entire organization and include the following functions: Accounting, Audit, Finance, Human Resources, Operations, and Technology.
J.P. Morgan in India provides a comprehensive range of Corporate & Investment Banking, Commercial Banking, Asset & Wealth Management, and corporate functions services and solutions to our clients, executing some of the most important financial transactions and providing essential strategic advice to our clients such as the government, large domestic and multi-national corporations, non-government organizations and financial institutions and investors. India is a key market for JPMorgan Chase globally and our employees in India are a critical part of how we do business globally and are integrated within our businesses. Our Global Service Centers (GSCs) are strategically positioned in Mumbai, Bangalore and Hyderabad to support the firm's operations regionally and globally. The centers provide comprehensive strategic support across technology and business operations processing to all lines of business and the corporate functions. Global Analytics Center (GAC) within the GSC provide strategic data and analytics support across all lines of business and the corporate functions.
Consumer and Community Banking (CCB) is the U.S. consumer and commercial banking business of JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM), a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.5 trillion and operations worldwide. Chase serves nearly half of America's households with a broad range of financial services, including personal banking, credit cards, mortgages, auto financing, investment advice, small business loans and payment processing. Customers can choose how and where they want to bank: 5,200 branches, 16,000 ATMs, mobile, online and by phone. For more information, go to Chase.com.
This position is required to analyze business needs, propose automated reporting solutions to save cost and minimize risk while complying with all of the established controls. Once an agreement is made on the solution to be implemented, you will design and build the solution and perform QC before implementing the solution. Duties may also include generation of regular and special reports and recommendation of changes in methods or procedures to increase efficiency and productivity.
Specific Domain Description
The candidate must possess a strong analytical and problems solving skills and demonstrate experience in developing business intelligence and visual analytics solutions for Auto Finance business domain. The ideal candidate will possess JPMC or similar financial services institutional data and system knowledge, technical skills, an understanding of data science and a commitment to producing high quality results.
Specific responsibilities will include the following:
- Conduct business process review, process and data flow and develop automated solutions aimed at maximizing efficiency and minimizing risk.
- Maintain business process tools and ensure compliance with changing business processes and requirements.
- Gathers, inputs and manipulates data for routine/standard business and/or financial analysis and reporting purposes
- Conduct business process, comparative and loan portfolio performance analysis and provide actionable business insights
- Validates accuracy of data and assists with report preparation
- Helps solve problems and may distribute reports to internal and external audiences
- Articulates the results of the analyses in reports, presentations, and recommendations to key stakeholders
- Develop knowledge of business process and procedures and business applications and become subject matter expert within function
- May be required to have business-specific skills or certification
- 7 + years of experience in business analysis, BI solutions development, Process design and reporting
- Excellent command of the SQL language and technical understanding of common RDBMS systems; (e.g. Teradata, Oracle)
- 4+ years' experience in reporting and end-user business intelligence tools such as Tableau
- Knowledge of Python, VBA Scripts and Visio will be a plus
- Experience with big data transformation and wrangling tools and languages such as Alteryx, Python
- Knowledge of version control tools and processes (e.g. Subversion, Git Bitbucket )
- Advanced PC Skills, Word, PowerPoint, and Excel (graphs, charts, formulas etc.)
- In-depth knowledge of consumer and wholesale banking data
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Must possess the ability to work and research/resolve issues independently while sharing best practices and knowledge with colleagues
- Collaborate with management and staff in the development and implementation of all projects and/or initiatives related to operational goals and/or process improvement directives
- Ability to understand business needs, diagnose performance issues, and develop recommendations through combination of data analysis and business critical thinking
- Able to organize/manage multiple priorities and projects coupled with the flexibility to quickly adapt to ever changing business priorities and perform well under pressure
- Assure the integrity of data, through extraction, manipulation, processing, analysis and reporting.
- Detail oriented coupled with the ability to show initiative, good judgment, and resourcefulness.
- Prior experience in collection strategy, loss forecasting, marketing, portfolio performance analysis, risk management working in US Auto Finance (Loan and/or Lease) industry would be a preference.
Additional Skills are a Plus
- Experience with big data transformation and wrangling tools and languages such as Alteryx
- Knowledge of Chase Auto Finance systems (ALA, ACAPS, CALS)
- In-depth knowledge of consumer and wholesale banking data
- The candidate must have an educational background in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration, Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science, MIS, or a related discipline. In addition, the candidate must have a minimum of a Bachelor's degree with 6+ years of experience or a Master's degree with 5+ years of experience
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.