CA, CFA, CMA, MBA, MCOM/BCOM
Work from Office
Any Post Graduation
Auto req ID: 279162BR
- Create / generate beverages Finance reports by following DTPs (desk top procedures) and ensure that DTPs are continuously updated in line with process changes.
- Analysis and reporting of actual results tracking against AOP/forecast during monthly POR, timely identifying any potential risks/opportunities along with course corrective initiatives to ensure results delivery on AOP
- To act as partner to the business, driving great performance by supporting development of high quality plans and outlooks, analysing the business against those plans and working with Channel and Category Exec to improve performance through options analysis.
- Supports coordinating monthly performance reports of TT & MT channel and reviews with Commercial Executive.
- Proactively drive performance analysis, identify risks and opportunities against target.
- Ensure GCS requirements, governance and compliance as per the EBA (exclusive bottling agreement), BDA (business development agreement) and CSA (concentrate supply agreement)
- Automating, optimizing and simplifying planning/operational processes to ensure agility and speed to market
- Business partnership with key commercial/operations stakeholders to ensure business objectives are met with efficient and effective means
- Business partner with commercial and provide key drivers timely and insightful for business decision making through financial scenarios/financial analyzing, i.e. shadow system financials including PEP and the Bottler and then the system financials, PL by brand and by SKUs, growth by channel and by region, etc.
- Comparing actuals against plan and updating forecasts to reflect actual performance and informing management on the progress of the company’s strategic plans
- Participate in COE monthly management committee meetings as part of the on-going governance structure to track initiatives progress, change requests, policy changes and overall COE performance
- Participate in COE Weekly connects with COE team and BU team to review KPIs and performance, Process accuracy and team management (hiring, releasing, on boarding)
- Coach and on- board new members of the team in ways of working and processes
- 5+ years of experience preferred in FP&A , FMCG preferred
- Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree in commerce/business administration / economic with high level of Finance & Accounting Experience. CA/ICWAI/MBA/CPA Finance is preferred
- Sound knowledge of Financial systems (SAP, Tableau, MS Office and Other financial reporting systems)
- Strong understanding of business processes
- Strong technical knowledge and experience of both Management reporting and planning processes
- Exceptional communication skills. Proficiency in English language
MBA / CA
Relocation Eligible: Eligible for Standard Relocation
Job Type: Regular