Qualified Professional - Experienced
Work from Office
CA - Qualified, MBA/PGDM
- Leading client engagements in the areas of governance, risk & compliance (GRC), Internal Audits, process reviews, standard operating procedures & Sarbanes- Oxley (SOX) 404 assessments.
- Understand business & industry issues / trends. Identify areas requiring improvement in the client's business processes to enable preparation of recommendations
- Demonstrate an application & solution- based approach to problem solving technique
- Handle engagement budgets and support Overseers in developing marketing collaterals, business proposals and new solution / methodology development
- Chip in to knowledge management sessions within the practice.
- Bringing in a detailed approach to evaluate and improve the efficiency and
- Adequacy and adequacy of the organization's Risk management-, Control- and Governance processes.
- Preparing for leadership decks, by synthesizing the data at company level and connecting the dots and building the story on what is happening in the business and in the market
- Have finance and business insight
- Will be responsible to support Business Development activities across CLMS domain for new clients and support mining and business expansion of existing client accounts of Genpact
- Will independently work well with the customers to understand expectations, accordingly. Will require attending meetings with senior management of the client to understand their business objectives, assignment mandate etc.
- Leading all aspects of and developing marketing campaigns. Conducting research and analyzing data to identify and define audiences
- Good project & time management skills – ability to prioritize multiple priorities, coordinate work and meet deadlines
- Good handle on engagement planning, management, client report review and delivering client presentations
- Developing work programs and methodologies to build specific proficiency and improve value proposition
Qualifications:- Minimum Qualification: MBA / Post Graduate/ CA
- Robust interpersonal skills
- Validated influencer and communicator with partners at all levels
- Robust written and presentational skills; ability to clearly communicate complex messages to a variety of audiences
- Possess high standard of integrity and confidentiality
- Good written communication skills including documentation of findings and recommendations
- Excellent planning and organization skills
- Robust understanding of the risk, audit and controllership domain
- A ‘self-starter’ attitude. Customer expectations may remain at a high level many times – yet contextual proposals and domain-led story-line are needed and make the real difference to customer pursuits. So effective will be the candidate’s resourcefulness and ability to build / find newer ways of making things happen while demonstrating all the available knowledge resources optimally.
- Experiences in Global and / or India based Heavy / Industrial Goods Manufacturing and Manufacturing of Consumer Electronics / Goods / Chip Manufacturing is a must.