Qualified Professional - Experienced
Work from Office
CA - Qualified, MBA/PGDM
Process Centric - Obtain and maintain a thorough understanding of the financial reporting and processes (RTR, OTC & PTP) with due focus in managing end to end accounting in the RTR function. Ensure an accurate and timely book close: monthly, quarterly and year end. Also, ensure the timely reporting of all monthly financial information including performing variance analysis.
Control & Compliance – Implement and drive a Zero Gap culture in the process by proactively identifying and remediating the risks in the process. Ensure compliance with Eaton’s Financial Policies, US GAAP and Local GAAP and the various controls defined by Eaton’s Internal Control Program Office including SOX. Closely work with auditors and will be responsible for closure of all internal audit / SOX gaps identified.
Collaboration - Collaborates with stakeholders to support overall goals and objectives and function as a “business partner”. Work closely with Plant Finance/ Division Controller, Global Process Leaders on inquiries, special reporting requests and the like. Ability to cut across functions and drive cross functional initiatives which contribute to ultimate Eaton Goals. Work with the Controller to ensure a clean and timely year-end audit.
Quality culture: Drive and leverage various systems and tools to automate processes and drive process improvements. Encourage use of quality tools.
Process Standardization: Regular review of existing controls and Governance of the standard processes and ensuring alignment to global defined SSC processes
Team Management and Build organization capability – Will be responsible for managing a highly skilled and talented team through the development of functional and technical knowledge. Also, ensure seamless support to plant controller through effective team management and back up planning. Monitors and analyzes team’s work to develop more efficient procedures and use of resources while maintaining a high level of accuracy.
Continuous Improvement- Demonstrate a practical approach to continuous improvement of the processes which directly manage the delivery of our services. Improve formalized standards and procedures in using new technologies and facilitates others in learning new technologies. Proactively seeks and acts in ways to positively promote and foster initiative in own team and other departments of the organization. Support Controller with special projects and workflow process improvements.
• Accounting Degree (CA) or MBA-Finance with majors in accounting/finance
• Must have an end-to-end process knowledge for GL/FA and good understanding of OTC and PTP encompassing overall accounting as the area
• Good experience of SAP ERP
• 7-9 years of relevant experience
• Knowledge of U.S. GAAP
• Exposure to SOX and similar regulations
• Knowledge of direct and indirect tax preferable
• Excellent analytical, written and oral English communication skills
• Ability to work collaboratively across boundaries/business lines.
• Should have an exposure to manage a team for atleast 4-5 team members
• Be a guide and coach to the team
• Excellent MS Office knowledge (Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.), Excel Macro