CA, CFA, CMA, MBA, MCOM/BCOM, CS
Work from Office
Any Post Graduation
At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
EY-Consulting - Data and Analytics – Staff – Data Visualization Expert
EY's Consulting Services is a unique, industry-focused business unit that provides a broad range of integrated services that leverage deep industry experience with strong functional and technical capabilities and product knowledge. EY’s financial services practice provides integrated Consulting services to financial institutions and other capital markets participants, including commercial banks, retail banks, investment banks, broker-dealers & asset management firms, and insurance firms from leading Fortune 500 Companies. Within EY’s Consulting Practice, Data and Analytics team solves big, complex issues and capitalize on opportunities to deliver better working outcomes that help expand and safeguard the businesses, now and in the future. This way we help create a compelling business case for embedding the right analytical practice at the heart of client’s decision-making.
We’re looking for a candidate with strong expertise in Financial Services domain hands-on experience with good data visualization development experience.
Your key responsibilities
- Work both as a good team player and an individual contributor throughout design, development and delivery phases and stay with the focus of quality deliverable.
- Working with the clients directly to understand the requirement and provide inputs to build the optimum solutions
- Develop new capabilities for our clients in the form of Visualization dashboards in tools like PowerBI, Spotfire, Tableau etc.
- Provide support in organization-level initiatives & operational activities
- Ensure continual knowledge management and take part in all internal L&D team’s trainings
Skills and attributes for success
- Use an issue-based approach to deliver growth, market and portfolio strategy engagements for corporates
- Strong communication, presentation and team building skills and experience in producing high quality reports, papers, and presentations.
- Experience in executing and managing research and analysis of companies and markets, preferably from a commercial due diligence standpoint.
- Exposure to tools like PowerBI + AAS + DWH + SQL
To qualify for the role, you must have
- BE/BTech/MCA/MBA with 3-5+ years industry experience
- Proven good experience on any of the reporting tools - Power BI(Preferred), Tableau etc.
- Experience in design & build dashboard automation processes as well as organize analysis findings into logical presentations
- Strong basic understanding and hands experience on SQL; Relational database experience such as DB2, Oracle, SQL Server, Teradata
- Exposure to any ETL tools.
- Very strong data modelling skills.
- PowerBI + AAS + DWH + SQL
- Connecting to data sources, importing data and transforming data for Business Intelligence.
- Excellent in analytical thinking for translating data into informative visuals and reports.
- Able to implement row level security on data and have an understanding of application security layer models in Power BI.
- Able to connect and configure Gateways and able to implement roles/permission
- Proficient in making DAX queries in Power BI desktop.
- Expertise in using advance level calculations on the data set.
- Knowledge in understanding the requirement for using data extract file
- Decision making for TWBX and TWB files
- Knowledge on joining tables etc inside Tableau
- Should have knowledge on Tableau server configurations
- Should have an understanding on publishing dashboards on the server
- Knowledge on embedding a published dashboard on an iFrame
Ideally, you’ll also have
- Good understanding of Data Management concepts and Data Strategy
- Very good experience on data preparation tools like Alteryx
- Knowledge about data concepts such as Data Warehouses, Data Marts, data extraction and preparation processes and Data Modelling
- Understanding of the importance of Data governance and Data security
- Experience on Banking and Capital Markets domains
What we look for
- A Team of people with commercial acumen, technical experience and enthusiasm to learn new things in this fast-moving environment
- An opportunity to be a part of market-leading, multi-disciplinary team of 1400 + professionals, in the only integrated global transaction business worldwide.
- Opportunities to work with EY Consulting practices globally with leading businesses across a range of industries
What working at EY offers
At EY, we’re dedicated to helping our clients, from start–ups to Fortune 500 companies — and the work we do with them is as varied as they are.
You get to work with inspiring and meaningful projects. Our focus is education and coaching alongside practical experience to ensure your personal development. We value our employees and you will be able to control your own development with an individual progression plan. You will quickly grow into a responsible role with challenging and stimulating assignments. Moreover, you will be part of an interdisciplinary environment that emphasizes high quality and knowledge exchange. Plus, we offer:
- Support, coaching and feedback from some of the most engaging colleagues around
- Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.