Accounts Payable Executive
Qualified Professional - Experienced
Work from Office
- Process various types of accounts payable transactions including data entry of vendor invoices, expense reports, manual and emergency check requests
- Assist accountants and controllers with A/P issues or problems as they arise
- Answer property inquiries via phone and e-mail
- Process weekly A/P for multiple properties insuring that all deadlines are met
- Understand and comply with all JLL A/P policies and procedures
- Monitor and enforce compliance by all JLL employees involved in the A/P process (site and accounting personnel) in respect to standard A/P policies and procedures
- Perform various other duties as assigned by a supervisor
- Assist in training of new A/P employees as needed
- Gather data on department's processing metrics on a daily basis
- Communication with internal and external customers and vendors as needed.
Qualifications:- B. Com /M. Com/MBA Finance with 1-2 years of work experience.