Qualified Professional - Fresher
Work from Office
CA - Qualified, MBA/PGDM
- Production of daily/monthly P&L and balance sheet.-
- Perform T0 v/s T1 checks
- Provide P&L commentary of market to market P&L including Market drivers
- Reconcile source data to ledger, resolve any breaks
- Ensure the maintenance of a strong internal control environment.
- Attest control tool and maintain evidence of same.
- Manage ad hoc queries from stakeholders including front office, coo, financial controllers
- Provide daily balance sheet commentary based on business drivers
- Close books in month end including clearing breaks, provide commentary on material P&L moves, posting journals- Perform balance sheet substantiation as per UBS guidelines.
- University degree or equivalent qualification (preferably CA / MBA or similar)
- Proven experience in Product Control, Financial Control or internal control areas of 0 to 3 years (preferably within the financial industry or professional services firms)
- Confident in double entry accounting associated with products under their control
- A working knowledge of accounting aspects of transactions i.e. impact on P&L/Balance sheet.
- A proactive and change focused mind-set with problem solving ability
- an excellent communicator, you know how to speak with people at all levels
- driven and known for hitting deadlines
- a team player, enthusiastic, takes initiatives and interacts well and creates synergy in team environment
• MS office (especially excel and power point) - intermediate level
• Strong presentation skills, ability to communicate clearly and effectively in both oral and written form