Qualified Professional - Experienced
Work from Office
CA - Qualified, MBA/PGDM
• Analyze Group Function allocations at entity level financials to understand the variances and the key drivers for actuals comparison on monthly basis for all the periods.
• have sound understanding on the cost and allocations and financial elements of capitalization and amortization and able to provide insight into RTB & CTB expenditures at program level considering the large chunk of cost in the corporate center is technology driven.
• ability to compare and reconcile output from upstream & downstream systems for various dimensions and draw linkages.
• understands billing key aspects and total cost attribution to business divisions.
• participate in monthly forecasting and support in planning exercise.
• have detailed knowledge of cost control, organization financial reporting structure, accounts consolidation and reconciliation.
• work in close co-ordination with stakeholders, function owners and provide senior management (UBS AG swiss controllers) with ad-hoc analysis
• manage stakeholders, CFOs and operation manager team expectations on an ongoing basis
• deliver qualitative analytics on dashboard, flash and standard packs to CFOs and senior management
• Degree in MBA or CA or an equivalent in finance & accounts or similar field
• ideally 6 - 9 years of experience in a similar role focusing on financial reporting or analytics
• methodical, concise and accurate work style, with strong attention to detail and deadlines
• able to apply technical understanding to solve problems (you can’t be replaced by a robot)
• an aptitude for information technology and latest trends
• conscientious and focused on objectives with a can-do-attitude and written and verbal communication
• sound experience in data analysis, validation and presentation of results (MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, TM1, Tableau, Think cell, Alteryx )