Qualified Professional - Experienced
Work from Office
Any Post Graduation
• Manage Agilent WW month-end close activities and ensure books are closed on a timely basis for processes assigned
• Perform detailed analysis/reviews to ensure the integrity and that the quality of financial information complies with the our Accounting and Finance Manual (AFM) and SOX Controls.
• Generate new actionable insights by further refining the KPIs through meaningful dashboards and present them to stakeholders
• Hands on experience with project management including implementation of new enterprise wide tools
• Proven expertise in redesigning end to end process by using the ESA approach as well as use of cutting edge tools to drive productivity
• Facilitate strong relationship with business partners (both within and outside finance) through effective communication and regular interaction.
• Assists in providing customer support that includes troubleshooting transaction problems, handling business queries and Audit requests etc.
• Supporting and managing Enterprise level Projects including M&A integration
• Display very high level of accountability, ability to provide oversight and direction to the teams for a superior performance
• Leads by example on all Agilent values and drives them in the entire team
• Has an eye to identify and groom talent across all levels, especially for key positions
• Ability to have tough productive coaching conversations with employees and proactively resolve conflicts
• Ensure no significant SOX or other deficiencies in the operations
• Experience in handling different finance process will be an added advantage as it helps to appreciate the linkages and the work of other teams and drive synergies for corporate controllership and tax
• Has a very clear external focus and is abreast of the latest developments in the world of finance
• Degree in accounting (a professional degree would be preferred) plus a minimum of 10 years related experience as a first & middle level manager, with typically more than 12 years' experience.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills with ability to effectively represent the company externally and internally
• Knowledge of the end to end business flows of our company and deep understanding of the upstream and downstream linkages of the various accounting functions
• Demonstrates strong management and leadership skills.
• Proven track record of working with senior management and different stakeholders across Agilent.
• Ability to manage/ lead large projects and programs.
• Excellent business judgment, problem solving, and strategic thinking
• Commitment to excellence