Qualified Professional - Experienced
Work from Office
CA - Qualified
- Review of Accounts Payable to drive timely reconciliation to ward off any prospective liability
- Facilitate quarterly & annual audit processes by assisting internal & external auditors to ensure validity & legality of organizational financial records.
- Ensure timely closure of books of accounts and reporting of monthly provision of all expense, liabilities, fixed assets and other account balances.
- Preparing quarterly and annual financial statements such as balance sheets, P&L statements etc. for financial reporting in accordance with statutory and IND AS requirements.
- Monthly analysis and review of balance sheet accounts and expense accounts
- Prepare the financial & operational MIS to support effective decision-making by the central financial planning team.
Qualification:- CWA/CA with experience of 5-7 yrs.
Skills:- Accounting, Financial Reporting, Financial Planning