Qualified Professional - Experienced
Work from Office
CA - Qualified
- Managing month end closing, forecasting and reporting activities; following up actions for financial performance.
- Support and partner with the business teams in business modelling, P&L forecasts, competitor benchmarking
- Make interventions in the areas of Gross Margin (GM), Pricing, Return on Media Investment (ROMI), market development amongst others
- Development of business cases for global innovations, in collaboration with global brand teams, the regional counterparts as well as the Research & Development (R&D) and Consumer & Market Insight (CMI) communities; Drive post-launch intervention.
- Drive better decision making around resource allocation and budget setting. Support on prioritization and activation of a ZBB (Zero Based Budgeting) mind-set.
- Employ latest financial analysis techniques to improve decision making; Support strategic / decision making
- Ensure controls in place and functioning for pricing, promotion, authority levels etc.; Ensure non-financial controls are managed according to Unilever standards
- University degree preferably in Business Administration, Finance, or a chartered Accountant
- Minimum 3-8years financial experience or similar positions, preferably in FMCG sector