Qualified Professional - Experienced
Work from Office
CA - Qualified
- Responsible for technical accounting and controllership in support of our operations.
- Ensuring timely and correct recording of revenue and to ensure completeness of revenue.
- Oversight on receipts and accounts receivable, cash flow management, and reconciliation of O2C with different Payment gateways to ensure timely receipt of money from gateway.
- To set up a strong process for reconciliation of order to cash with Riders/ stores on weekly basis with no leakages
- To co-ordinate with different PG to drive cost reduction as well as to introduce new payment options.
- Ownership of aspects of the monthly, quarterly, and annual closes while implementing and maintaining adequate mechanisms and forums for reviews, decision making and escalations with finance partners and management.
- Providing support and advice to Tax colleagues as well as the Business and Accounting teams.
- Providing audit support and data analysis review processes.
- Assisting in GST compliance and Audits.
- Manage monthly closing of financial records and posting of month end information; ensures accuracy of financial statements.
- Automating accounting process and reducing manual efforts, Identify and suggest business process improvements from finance perspective as part of continuous productivity and efficiency improvement objective
- Working closely with auditors and closing out audit points.
Qualification:- CA (4-5 Years Works Experience) - Preferably with Big 4 articleship / work experience.