CA, CFA, CMA, MCOM/BCOM, CS
Work from Office
Any Post Graduation
What this job involves:
- Be a part of a team sizing between 5-10 colleagues
- Produce annual and ad hoc reconciliations in accordance to agreements and timetables.
- Produce an expenditure schedule which is fully reconciled and include back up for all accruals, prepayments and transfers.
- Produce an income schedule which is fully reconciled.
- Liaise directly with the Surveyor to prepare apportionment schedules in the agreed format
- Proactively lead assigned Reconciliations/Budgets/Quarterly variance reports to closure by following up with stakeholders to provide responses and supporting on any queries thereto
- Proactively flag work items at risk of missing KPIs to supervisor whenever necessary
- Raise balancing charges.
- Submit to Accounts Manager for internal audit review and action any review points.
- Ensure completion of steps in an accurate and timely manner to instructions and procedures
- Produce annual budgets as per instructions.
- Adhere to Quality Assurance and Compliance procedures
- Any other accounting duties necessary to assist with the running of the various portfolios within the team
- Help create macro based excel templates to improve processes and reduce manual tasks
Sound like you?
Our successful Accountants…
- Engage and communicate clearly, confidently and in a concise manner with internal and external stakeholders and see things from their perspective with solution oriented approach
- Are driven to succeed and love achieving challenging goals
- Bring a structured and organised approach to everything they do.
- Communicate and collaborate to achieve success
- Thrive under pressure and deal effectively with tight deadlines and high expectations
- Keeps a client & process centric approach
To apply you need to be:
- Accounting Background (B. Com/M. Com/MBA Finance)
- Fresher and experience till 1.5 year in the process of Transaction Management/R2R
- Knowledge of property accounts and property VAT.
- Knowledge/experience of basic accounting.
- Computer skills including the ability to operate computerized accounting, spreadsheet and word-processing programs, and email at a moderate to advanced efficiency
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Adequate knowledge of MS-Excel
- Excellent communication skills.
- Able to apply analytical and problem-solving skills
What we can do for you:
At JLL, our purpose is to shape the future of real estate for a better world.
We make sure that you become the best version of yourself by helping you realise your full potential in an entrepreneurial and inclusive work environment. We will empower your ambitions through our dedicated Total Rewards Program, competitive pay and benefits package.
JLL Privacy Notice
Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL), together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading global provider of real estate and investment management services. We take our responsibility to protect the personal information provided to us seriously. Generally the personal information we collect from you are for the purposes of processing in connection with JLL’s recruitment process. We endeavour to keep your personal information secure with appropriate level of security and keep for as long as we need it for legitimate business or legal reasons. We will then delete it safely and securely.
For more information about how JLL processes your personal data, please view our Candidate Privacy Statement.
For additional details please see our career site pages for each country.
For employees in the United States, please see a fully copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy here.
Jones Lang LaSalle (“JLL”) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process – including the online application and/or overall selection process – you may email us at AccomodationRequest@am.jll.com. This email is only to request an accommodation. Please direct any other general recruiting inquiries to our Contact Us page > I want to work for JLL.