CA, CMA, CS, MBA
Qualified Professional - Experienced
Work from Office
ICWA (CMA), CS, CA - Qualified, MBA/PGDM
- Develop an enterprise-wide services understanding of how activities are provided and consumed by all areas in the company
- Acquire a strong working knowledge on Regulation W, Transfer Pricing and various International Tax and International Regulatory requirements as they pertain to cost sharing/cost allocations.
- Become a Subject Matter Expert (SME) on the costing requirements of Reg W, specifically related to timing, amount, and required documentation of inter-company transactions.
- Understand and communicate issues, new developments and policies while providing guidance across Finance on procedures and corrective actions.
- Work with management, Legal Department, Compliance, Reg W Governance, and other key partners to proactively promote compliance with applicable regulations and policies.
- MBA Finance, CA, CWA, CS, having 10+ years of Finance experience
- Proven self-directed learner with a capacity to learn & excel in new domains/functions.
- Solid critical thinking with an ability to analyze complex problems, identify root causes, interrelationships and dependencies in order to craft effective solutions.
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy.
- Strong communication skills with a track record of influencing others at all levels of the organization.
- Demonstrated ability to build and maintain strong working relationships with business partners.
- Ability to work effectively in a virtual environment where key team members are in various time zones and locations.
- Knowledge and understanding of Wells Fargo general ledger and accounting systems.
- Intermediate Microsoft Office skills with advanced Excel skills.
- Knowledge and understanding of Essbase Finance tools for reporting and analysis.