CA, CFA, CMA, MCOM/BCOM, CS
Audit & Control
Work from Office
Any Post Graduation
Posted 4 days ago
We @ Delcaper – have been experiencing growth, to continue on this trajectory, we are searching for qualified CA, MBA – Finance team members with the good quantitative ability to work closely with a team of finance rockstars who are obsessed with delivering best-in-class payment experience to all our stakeholders. You’ll also drive automation to improve workflow efficiencies leading to enhanced accuracy.
- Responsible for the overall management and day-to-day operations of the Payment Gateway collections teams in India
- PG contract review, Reviewing Commission Percentage and updation of the same as and when required
- Payment Gateway end to end Reconciliation and Rectification if any to be online every month
- Tracking Daily PG inflow from the Available PG reports available on the portal
- Preparation of Payment Gateway charges and percentage summary report every month
- Reviewing and accounting of Reward points and Gift card voucher
- Provisional entries for monthly closures and supporting for MIS Monthly closures activities
- Manages monthly closing of financial records and posting of month end information along with Commission Charges data
- Maintain complete documentation accurately, in accordance with company policy and accepted accounting practices.
- Automation of PG accounting Process for Reconciliation where possible
- Monthly Tax Invoice Accounting
- Tracking Payment failed cases and accounting for the same.
- Statutory Audit Assistance and Internal Audit Assistance
- Coordination with the Refund teams when required to ensure accounting entries are completed and not left open ended
- Certification as a Chartered Accountant
- 2-3 years of relevant work experience preferably with Marketplace, SaaS, and Subscription organizations.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Excel and Google Sheets.
- Ability to understand and effectively apply technical accounting guidance for Revenue Recognition.
- Ability to plan and organise well, with great attention to detail.
- Strong analytical and time management skills.