Qualified Professional - Experienced
Work from Office
CA - Qualified, CPA
- The Senior Analyst role holder will be responsible for a portfolio of legal entities within the region and will also have certain cross entity tasks in support of the region as a whole.
- This role holder will regularly work with partners within the business units, other support functions including legal, treasury, HR and other finance teams around the world as required. The successful candidate will need to be an excellent communicator and collaborator.
- At least 2-4 years + of post professional qualification experience in accounting roles ideally with significant time spent in a controllership or other shared services team.
- Experience in a multinational organization working across multiple legal entities.
- A Track record of change and improvement working within the structure of a complex organization.
- The successful role holder will hold a recognized professional level accounting qualification (CA/CPA)
- Familiarity with common financial systems and experience in system interaction
- Effective communication skills expressed through conversation, instructing, written memos, written work instructions and flow charts
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Must be detail-oriented, analytical, with problem-solving ability and capable of managing multiple projects and tasks
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to multi-task in a collaborative, fast paced environment
- Proficiency in working with a team to identify business process improvements delivering significant value to an organization
- Proficient in MS Office with emphasis on Excel, and MS Share Point
- Strong presentation skills including the ability to successfully represent data and ideas