CA, CFA, MBA
Qualified Professional - Experienced
Work from Office
CFA, CA - Qualified, MBA/PGDM
1) Understand in depth the investment profile, existing investments and the investment policy
2) Ensure adherence of all the stakeholders to the investment policy and investment objectives
3) Assimilate / Initiate and organise all investment decisions directly or indirectly through wealth managers etc and take it to its logical conclusion as desired by the principals and ensure its adherence to the investment policies and objectives
4) Liaise with all the stakeholders for ensuring accurate and proper reporting, avoiding any leakage (e.g. - avoid moneys lying in current accounts unless really required etc), understanding finer aspects of investment recommendations and its terms etc.
5) Liaising with tax advisors and consultants to ensure proper filing of taxes (income tax, property tax etc)
6) Research (largely secondary research i.e. - assimilating research reports of brokers and forming an opinion / summarising) on specific stocks / sectors etc as desired.
7) Stay abreast with developments in the financial markets to ensure the advises received from various stakeholders are in accordance with best practices etc.
8) Act as the first point of check for all investment and tax recommendations.
9) Coordinate with a proposed investment committee for all recommendations, their opinions and reviews and maintain a record of all such views and recommendations
10) Responsible for complete documentation right from discussions, proposal stage to the completion of investment. Ensure the team follows best practice with regards to housekeeping of documents etc
11) Responsible for obtaining balance confirmations for all investments at least once in six months.
12) Responsible for preparing minutes of every meeting on investments and their performance reviews.
13) Any other activity that furthers the cause of the family office
14) Critical Activity: In house Monthly portfolio review.
Qualifications:- CFA (Level 2 and above)/CA /MBA in finance with revalent experience. Deep Understanding of Capital Markets.