Qualified Professional - Experienced
Work from Office
CA - Qualified
- A Financial Controller is a crucial role in the life cycle of every firm.
- The role oversees corporate finance & business finance disciplines within the company.
- As a Financial Controller you would be assisting Finance Advisory towards Business growth, Financial health and complete accounting.
- A more detailed responsibility matrix comprises
- Managing all accounting operations including Billing, A/R, A/P, GL and Counsel, Cost accounting & Revenue recognition.
- Coordinate and direct the preparation of all budgets and financial forecasts and report variances.
- Prepare and publish timely monthly financial statements.
- Coordinate the preparation of regulatory reporting.
- Research technical accounting issues for compliance.
- Support month-end and year-end close processes.
- Ensure quality control over financial transactions and financial reporting.
- Manage and comply with local, state, and federal government reporting requirements and GST/tax filings.
- Develop and document business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls.
Qualification:- CA with 5-7 years of post qualification experience in a well funded start up.