Qualified Professional - Experienced
Work from Office
Any Post Graduation
• The FDA uses accounting and capital market knowledge to perform financial statement analysis, adjust reported data per relevant methodology requirements of Insurance entities.
• FDA would adjust the reported data as per latest changes in Accounting Standards (IFRS/US GAAP) in consultation with accounting specialists.
• Responsible for reviewing and understanding financial ratios and operational metrics related to Insurance issuers
• Work directly with ratings and support analysts to explain the data, adjustments and other information needed for ratings and research.
• Frequently liaise with analysts and accounting specialists in order to understand the application of accounting concepts on a particular entity.
• In addition to regular daily responsibilities, FDAs will have the opportunity to work on new projects such as technology projects, accounting changes, analytic reviews, methodology updates and implementation of process improvements.
• The FDA position provides a unique opportunity to foster skills that are valuable to any future career in the financial services industry.
• Post graduate degree required; specializations in Accounting, Finance, or Economics preferred with 1-3 years of relevant work experience.
• Prior experience in Data Spreading, Ratio Analysis is preferred
• Advance knowledge on IFRS/US GAAP will be added advantage
• Good understanding of various company filings (10K, annual reports, Solvency reports) and should be comfortable with secondary research.