Finance - Other
Qualified Professional - Experienced
Work from Office
Any Post Graduation
- Support various ratings groups and business with data maintenance for debt attributes and ensure quality assurance through various backend activities that include but not limited to new debt/ deal set up, data capture and updates (e.g., amendments, redemptions, additional offerings etc.), identifying data inconsistencies through review of publicly available documents, sourcing deal documents for analytical group, screening and reporting to meet regulatory requirements, workflow management and invoicing for various products other than ratings.
- Monitor market data feeds and other various periodic reports to identify in-scope candidates for the process and search documents on various public sources and other data sources.
- Monitors designated mailboxes to ensure timely and effective handling of internal and external client requests. Organizes work to meet deadlines and time sensitive requests/projects.
- Facilitates resolution to technical issues and/or more complex external inquiries with supervision by Senior Financial Data Associate/Specialist/Team Leader
- Builds positive relationships with stakeholders to ensure customer satisfaction
- Demonstrates the ability to deal professionally with stakeholders. Delivers high level of service across high volume of transactions.
- Promptly and efficiently escalates conflicts/problems/database/data inconsistency
- Able to identify and research issues and/or discrepancies with data and/or requests for follow up with the business or analyst.
- Resolves basic client inquiries (both internal and external clients)
- Demonstrates increasing awareness of procedures, guidelines, and regulatory requirements as it pertains to their job function by asking relevant questions.
- Liaison with Rating Teams and other Moody’s departments (Commercial, Information Technology, etc.) as required
- Provide back-up coverage for designated associate in the event of absence and holidays to ensure seamless service to GMO clients
- Willing to accept new challenges
- Demonstrates flexibility with last minute changes in commitments and deadlines
- Contributes positively to the team even under pressure or when performing routine and/or administrative tasks.
- Places interest of the team above individual self-interest
- Continue to develop broad based knowledge of financial instruments, terminology, and related business practices
- Postgraduate or graduate with minimum 2 years’ experience with good academic record
- Some relevant work experience and/or relevant internship experience and/ or knowledge of financial instruments preferred