CA, CFA, MBA
Financial Planning & Analysis
Qualified Professional - Fresher
Work from Office
CFA, CA - Qualified, MBA/PGDM
- Assist with reviewing Citi’s financial performance
- Assist with flash results and related highlights
- Facilitate various ad hoc analyses
- Aid in the annual planning and periodic forecasting processes and review results against plans monthly
- Aid analysis by using metrics to evaluate proposed business decisions
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- CA/MBA/CFA with 0-3 years’ work experience.
- Prior experience in accounting and/or finance field
- Proficient computer skills with a focus on Microsoft Office applications
- Demonstrated analytical skills
- Consistently demonstrates clear and concise written and verbal communication skills