CA, CFA, MBA
Financial Planning & Analysis
Qualified Professional - Experienced
Work from Office
CFA, CA - Qualified, MBA/PGDM
- Address strategic issues on an ad hoc basis that are complementary to the regular planning and analysis processes
- Contribute to Quarterly Competitor Reviews, Quarterly Annotated Supplement, and Quarterly Investment Reports
- Generate flash results/highlights for Board of Directors’ reports and Executive Management reports
- Develop/coordinate processes (e.g. the annual planning and periodic forecasting processes) and review results against plans monthly including business analysis functions performed by Business Unit Managers (BUMs)
- Participate in annual budget CCAR PPNR forecasts, 3-year strategic and operating plans and monthly estimate outlook process
- Oversee the estimation of risk capital and incorporate results into management report metrics for decision processes
- Analyze key management review presentations for individual Regions and Products
- Execute time critical activities for client facing Financial Planning and Analysis teams
- Contribute to the development of review material for internal leadership and external regulator reviews
- Has the ability to operate with a limited level of direct supervision.
- Can exercise independence of judgement and autonomy.
- Acts as SME to senior stakeholders and /or other team members.
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- 7+ years of relevant experience
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications
- Demonstrated presentation skills
- Consistently demonstrates clear and concise written and verbal communication skills
- CA/ MBA/ CFA with 7+ year of work experience