LLB/LLM, MBA, MCOM/BCOM
Finance - Other
Qualified Professional - Fresher
Work from Office
LLB, BBA, B.Com
CPA, MBA/PGDM, M.Com
- Assisting the senior members of the team on various projects as and when required and related to Transaction Services, CFA & Research, Restructuring, Forensic, and Valuations & Modelling Business engagements.
- Interpreting and analyzing various documents, agreements, contracts, assets, emails, reports etc.
- Preparing quality deliverables within agreed timeliness.
- Assisting the senior members of the team on various projects under management and associated responsibilities.
- Work towards tight deadlines, adding value to complex and high profile projects.
- Demonstrate strong business diagnostic skills and the ability to apply a logical and analytical approach to problem-solving.
- Assist in drafting reports.
- Assist in performing open source as well as tool based research.
- Assist in reviewing and redacting document.
- Formatting and converting files (e.g., Excel to PDF).
- Entering financial data, updating database and generating reports.
- Assist in creating newsletters/periodic updates, prepare presentations, etc.
- Assist in analyzing and summarize information from financial statements, industry reports, media articles, case law journals, etc.
- Ability to work within tight deadlines and tough client conditions, which may require working for extended hours occasionally.
- B.Com, BMS/BFM, BAF, BBA.LL.B/B.A.LL.B
- M.Com, M.Sc. (Finance), MBA (Finance)
- CPA, CFE, ACAMS or any relevant certification will be an added advantage.
- Zeal to get trained, learn and proactively invest in continued professional development.
- Proactive and an inquisitive mind, with a passion to provide world-class client service.
- Working knowledge of using databases/tools such as Bloomberg, Capital IQ, Factiva, Thomson One, SQL, Tableau will be an added advantage.
Interested candidates can share their resume on :- email@example.com