CA, CMA, MBA, MCOM/BCOM
Qualified Professional - Experienced
Work from Office
ICWA (CMA), CA - Qualified, MBA/PGDM, M.Com
· This position will support the Management in all aspects of financial accounting, reporting systems, procedures and policies.
· On the audit front, Staff accountant will manage department’s response to internal and external audit requirements and will also ensure compliance with Sox requirements for all geographies/activities handled by Shared Services.
· This position will also play an important role in promoting systems/process development within department to ensure ongoing efficiency and control improvements.
· The successful candidate will have a strong desire in innovating processes and exceed expectations in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
- 4+ years of experience in Accounts Payable (AP)
- Experience interpreting data to make business recommendations
- Strong interpersonal skills — including written and oral communication skills
- Zeal towards Operational Excellence/Process improvement & simplifications
- Excellent knowledge of financial controls and procedures, US GAAP knowledge would be plus.
- PC literate with advance level excel.
- Flexible for shifts during month end and quarter end close.
- Strong financial acumen
- Strong problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Ability to manage competing priorities and meet deadlines
- Exceptional interpersonal skills — including written and oral communication skills.
- Retail industry experience (Preferred)
- Experience using Oracle Financial Applications (Preferred)
- Ability to deal with ambiguity
- Intermediate (e.g. vlookup)/Advanced Excel skills (e.g. Write/edit VBA) Basic to advanced knowledge of SQL